Budget Committee Members Wanted
As a Special District, Clackamas River Water follows the process outline in state laws in the development and approval of the District’s budget. An important part of this process is the convening of a budget committee. The budget committee is comprised of the five CRW Board Members and five additional ratepayers.
The deadline to submit applications to serve on the CRW Budget Committee is fast approaching. Applications need to be received by Friday, January 13, 2023. The following are some details about the Budget Committee duties:
- Committee members serve for a four-year term – appointed in February 2023.
- From one to three budget committee meetings will be held in the Spring of 2023 and 2025, generally held on Thursdays in the evening in April and May.
- CRW prepares a biennial (two-year) budget, effective in June of the odd numbered years.
- Committee members review and discuss the proposed budget, culminating in an approval or modification of the proposed budget by the committee.
- Participation in a supplemental budget, if necessary.
Interested? Please download an application HERE
If you have questions call Jason Kirkpatrick, CRW CFO at (503)722-9224 with any questions.